Sunday 5 August 2012

War or Just a Conversation?

Sometimes, when the tragedy taken place, I asked myself, is that certain country trying to send a message to another? or they really want to kill the civilians just to declare how powerful they are? This may be the question that will never be answered. Or it may be something that already answered itself. As a normal man, I do not know.

But it doesn't mean I will never know. Everytime I watched such a tragic news, I could hear something strange from the reporters. Yes, press!! press takes the main role in such incident. Press is like some sort of messenger that convey some kind of codes to another party. Some message is really direct, and even a kid could understand, but mostly not.

Personally, I think this is how economic growth works. It is like you punch someone and fight over that person. Then you ask the middle man to tell and let that person knows what you really want, and at the end of the day, you get what you want. Eventually, you make margins out of the battle. And the person who was punched by you got a little bit of commission with the ridiculous kind of apologies.

That is how you say they are the develop countries (third world). It is just the new way of colonizing, but it is done under one condition. That is "resources".

Isn't it funny?

W. Sorfar

No comments:

Post a Comment